Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage our Time Intelligence platform. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious account executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
We are looking for an experienced Sales leader to join its team in Bangalore as Manager of Account Executive Team for the Global SMB market segment. In this role you will lead the team of Account Executives, playing a key role in the growth and development of the sales reps as the team grows.
- Lead the Account Executive team to ensure the team is exceeding targets and business goals as set
- Ensure team achieves daily/weekly sales metrics and monthly revenue targets
- Work closely with the Replicon Marketing team on messaging and other key areas of importance to the growth of the Sales organization
- Recruit the best and brightest individual contributors
- Train and coach on an ongoing basis
- Drive best practices and sales process
- Oversee the execution of the sales plan in the assigned region in order to meet/exceed sales goals
- Accurately tracking and forecast revenue
- Work closely with other functions supporting Sales
- Own Sales team revenue/quota on a quarterly/annual basis.
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent, Post-Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- Ideal candidates will have a proven track record working in a high growth, dynamic company, building out a tremendously successful organization
- Strong people manager with hands on experience in a sales manager role, preferably with an inside sales team
- Overall experience of 10+ yrs. with 5 to 8 yrs. as a team manager
- Should have at least 7 years in IT sales; software or professional services sales functions
- Experience working in the software, software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud software or similar industry will be a value add
- Experience managing an off-shore Sales process from end-to-end.
- Excellent Communication skills