As a Process Trainer for the Sales Development team at Replicon you will be responsible for Managing, Administrating, Coordinating, Conducting, Delegating and Handling all L&D Activities related to the Sales Development Team at Replicon. Help the organization hire, train and grow the inbound and outbound sales development teams. Involve in building, revisions, and fine-tuning the processes.
- The key responsibility in this role is on boarding the new people to the sales development role. This includes intensive three weeks of training and the topics covered would be around product, process, culture, cadence and so on. 70% of the time is spent in mock calls and feedback sessions.
- Prepare training materials such as outlines, text, and handouts and present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures as well as develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Tailor specific training programs to employee growth and retainment, career path assistance, etc.
- Be the point of contact to maintain all the process changes, process documents and later train the teams on any changes.
- Develop, Tweak and Maintain training procedure manuals, training content and guides, and course materials.
- Conduct In-house Workshops, Co-ordinate with External Trainers to help the teams learn what is required for their role.
- Involve in the hiring process to analyze the candidates on Voice & Accent/ Soft Skills areas.
- Collate the training results and documentation of the same to present to the senior management weekly/monthly.
- Ongoing call listening sessions with the teams and providing feedback to help them get from 70% or lesser to 90%+.
- The Trainer will work with the Sales Development leads to determine and create training and develop best practices related to changes in the process.
- Need to have good presentation skills.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a process/sales trainer.
- Any graduation preferred. Experience or Education in Business Management is a plus.
Shift: Flexible to work in night shift.