As a Director of Sales Development for Replicon’s outbound pre-sales teams, you will be leading and managing the global outbound lead generation team which delivers qualified opportunities to the new business sales teams. In this role, you will provide leadership, coaching, and motivation to the team, while driving their performance to meet quota. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in managing an outbound lead generation team, proven success in sales and marketing pipeline management and is knowledgeable in what it takes to qualify and develop quality opportunities.
- Build the sales pipeline –
- Take ownership of Replicon’s outbound global lead and opportunity pipeline to deliver a quota of qualified opportunities to the Account Executives
- Partner with Marketing teams to drive lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospects through the demand generation funnel
- Devise and execute strategies and programs which will maximize lead to opportunity conversion, increase sales productivity and reduce cost of new customer acquisition (including training, coaching, and process improvements)
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of lead generation programs and human capital
- Maximize new business opportunity development and nurturing of existing lead database to support both the Account Executive and Account Management teams revenue objectives
- Collaborate with the Sales Managers, Directors and Marketing dept. on campaigns and strategies to assist with nurturing the existing lead database
- Constantly monitor the results of the team and make recommendations for improvement in their process
- Monitor KPIs (individual and Team) for execution of strategies
- Motivate team to achieve targets and recognize top performers
- General Data analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Communicate challenges to senior leadership
- People Management:
- Develop ongoing training and mentoring programs for staff to continually hone their business skills and knowledge.
- 5+ years of sales management experience (preference given to those with experience in lead qualification/sales development experience and/or multi-tier management)
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in both a high volume transaction sales environment as well as a consultative/solution sales environment
- Involvement with recruiting, hiring and training customer facing/sales employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with a CRM solution (preferably salesforce.com), Marketing automation systems (preferably Hobspot), and experience with various lead vendor technologies.