Replicon Software is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Sales Trainer to support the learning needs of its global workforce. Based out of Bangalore and reporting into the Global Training Head, this role will be responsible for all learning programs across Replicon’s multiple locations.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver world class learning to Replicon employees across its global locations.
- Get employees up for success by training them on Replicon products, internal processes, develop individual coaching plans and provide resources and timely assistance.
- Take a lead in creating Learning & Coaching strategies for the organization
- Coordinate with in-house Instructional Designer to develop innovative learning programs to be delivered across different platforms – instructor-led, web-based, manuals, job aides, certification programs, and eLearning solutions.
- Keep the learning modules current by updating/revising it on an ongoing basis based on the updates from various internal departments
- Support the Global Training Head in developing an efficient knowledge management framework for product/process knowledge.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify training needs and create and provide learning support based on the identified needs.
- Monitor performance and provide coaching support to the associates on the floor.
- Schedule meetings and learning sessions with senior representatives and other department representatives
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Product Trainer in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent Facilitation Skills, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Coaching & Feedback skills
- A hands-on approach towards learning & development
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- A basic understanding of cloud computing.
- Proven ability to develop and effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Research and reading skills: should be interested in researching and reading for various subjects; should know how to research on the internet and/or books, libraries etc. for various topics
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in delivering training through webinars
- Experience in content development.
- Prior sales training experience is desirable.
This role requires the employee to be willing to work in fixed North American shift