Replicon, Inc. is the industry leader in time and expense management web-based software and the innovator in productivity solutions. Since our inception in 1996, we have grown our staff, client base and revenue consistently each year. In the past five years alone, we’ve expanded our office to multiple locations worldwide and grown our workforce more than 700%. Our revenue has grown as well – by more than 300% since 2004. This growth contributes to our unique environment and we have been recognized through multiple awards over the past 12 months – named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and Canada’s Top Tech Companies – both awarded in 2009. This kind of recognition fuels our growth and you can feel assured you will grow with us year after year in our challenging and rewarding environment.
As the technical trainer, you will be working directly with the engineering teams, as well as our operations and deployment teams. You will be responsible for understanding and documenting all aspects of knowledge transfer between the teams, and updating our extensive knowledge base. This information is crucial when you train new employees in various teams to get them up to speed quickly. In essence, you will be the glue that holds the teams together. You will also be working closely with the compliance team, in order to ensure that all existing and new processes fall within our strict guidelines.
- Interact with other teams and gather knowledge and transfer as required
- Document the Processes and prepare training materials
- Train new staff
- 3 years experience in technical training and documentation
- Knowledge of .Net technology
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Very detailed oriented and highly organized
Benefits of Working at Replicon, Inc.
- Replicon was recognized in 2009 as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces
- A pay for performance culture with an annual profit share program that rewards employees on their individual performance
- Comprehensive health benefits package (health, dental, vision, extended health) which also includes a health spending account
- Company matching RRSP contributions
All successful candidates for this position will be required to submit to criminal, education and background checks.